To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 8:23 PM
Subject: Pinks All Out & Akron Don

Ran Pinks All Out at Summit Raceway Park (Norwalk) last weekend. This is my
final qualifying run on Rich's arm drop. Guy in the other lane was a little
wired as he jumped the drop. Made us both back up and restage so that they
could restart the R/T clocks. I beat him off the line by .300 and then out ET'd him by a mere .012 seconds. My run was a best ever 12.265 @ 109.94. 60 foot at
1.70. Very happy with my performance. Here's my run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1dq0ZqmxQE

After looking at the run, I appreciate any comments and suggestions on where to
go to get that last .25 seconds so I can have a sub 12 second street car. No
NOS!

One thing I find intreging is that they tell you to set the pinion snubber at 1/2 inch off the floor for an automatic but this thing obviously in preloaded before it leaves the line. I'm hold the RPMs at 1500 on the line. Also, notice
the two different rises on the back of the car on the two staging attempts.

Thanks.

Akron Don Gallimore

----