Re: Pinks All Out & Akron Don

Memory ain't what it used to be but I recall that you might have sold it.  That
confirms that.

MT drag slick, not ET Streets. 1.6 - 1.55 - that's really very good from what
I've read for 12 flat. I'm thinking 1.65 in my 3800# tank.  Did weld the plate
to the floor.  Was bending if there and needed it just to save the car body.
Have one of those screw type adjustable snubbers but the rubber is one step
short of steel in hardness or seems that way.  Not too happy with it on the
street.

I will be at Norwalk Friday morning through Sunday for the CC.

Akron Don Gallimore