Re: Rear Glass 64 Polara 2dr hdtp

the best way to remove your front and rear glass is to cut the rubber with a utility knife and the window comes out with no problem then you spend 100 bucks a piece for the new rubber to install it,when people try to save there 45 year old rubbber is when they break the glass.you should get rid of the petrified rubber anyway as putting the glass back in with a old rubber will leak 99% of the time just be careful not to hit the glass with the utility knife blade when cutting the rubber and it is very easy  to remove without destroying the glass