To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: Need a new Toy?

Gary
I apoligize to you , I know I sounded like a know it all( or a plain a--). Im no smarter than you, I just look at things differently, sometimes that causes problems. I didnt realize you had knowledge of intake building. Ive built some before and thats not something you just "build". You obviously have the knowledge to build an intake. If you have a combination that works go for it.I look at it from the standpiont that machine work and most parts are the same cost 318 to 440. Im a speed freak, I go for the big power. Spinning the tires from a 30 mile an hour roll is my thing. I have some ideas to pick up MPG if you'd like to try. The 318 in my ramchager gets 22 on the road. Little things add up to a lot.
Stan