To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2011 8:36 AM
Subject: Re: Need a new Toy?

Gary
Sounds like you got it together on these polys. What is your quench area? where does the intake valve close? You may find a smaller cam with less overlap would make the same power. I personally never use anything over 230 on the street, usually 223 or so. If I do I go to 260ish and advance it 5 degrees. Whats your dist. timing curve? A stocker cam is a blast on the street. Try that with a 1.6 intake rocker.
Stan