To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2011 6:14 AM
Subject: Re: Need a new Toy?

They are pretty short Im sure, there also small, keeps velocity up. Combined with small carb bores you'd get good thottle response. Neat engine to play with, but if the heads were any good someone would be expanding on there design. Dont get upset, this is just MY OPINION. Ive built stock and super stock max wedge engines and worked on a cup team as a machinst. I dont see how a tunnel ram on a small engine will have any streetability. Again just my opinion.