Re: Re: 64 Polara fender repair question

Re: Re: 64 Polara fender repair question

Ruth,
If you are talking about the inner brace that actually bolts to the rocker panel I have cut the spot welds and removed the brace without much trouble on my 1965 Belvedere. I needed to patch rust holes in both the fender and reinforcement. You might be able to straighten the fender with the brace removed and replace it with the one from your good fender.
Mike LeFevre