Re: Help find a new owner for my ride.

Original max wedge cars are going for $80K+

This car is a resto-mod with the best of everything. Over $145000 in
the car, $45,000 in paint alone. Anyone who sees the car in person
(and there are several here on the list that have) can attest to the
quality that is there.

Russo and Steele want my car at their auction and tell me it should
get closer to 80,000 in the condition it sits in. Only problem is the
$5000 in transport from Canada to Phoenix, otherwise it would be at
their Jan auction.

It seems like a lot of money until you start a resto on one of these
62-65 Mopars. No aftermarket parts. All original sheet metal on this
car, original interior (except for the seat covers that are Legendary
pieces).

The front windshield is a NOS unit $1200 and the rear glass is NOS as
well $1000. Push button trans was sent to Coan industries to be built
to handle the Hemi's power at a cost of $3100, just to retain the push
button, which everyone seems to appreciate when they see that as well.

It is a turn key nothing to do to it car.  We will see if that one
person is out there, if not I simply keep enjoying the car as I have
been for the past 4 years.

Steve.