Re: How can I keep the engine from turning while removing crank bolt?

Re: How can I keep the engine from turning while removing crank bolt?

Yes and it worked! Duct tape to keep the socket and breaker bar aligned and a flange on the K member held the end of the bar just right.

David Oldfield
949-683-0817

--
--