Re: IML: Fatest Mopar

I have a few fast cars and I had a 440 built back in 1984 for my 61 LeBaron with 8.5 compression and it's top speed was 122 mph. My white 69 Daytona has a 446 ci with 545 hp and has been 180 mph. My son drives a 575 hp 6 speed 69 Daytona that has been 204 mph. A stock hemi 69 Daytona back in the early 70's went 190 plus at Bonneville. It was also geared tall, a 2.76 ratio. Joe Machado