Re: IML: starting procedure

At the risk of sounding like a blow hard, I would say if the car is suppose to start with one pump of the throttle when cold, and your takes six, than there is something wrong with the car, not the weather. It sounds to me like your mechanic doesn't want to fix it. In that case, you should learn how to take care of the problem yourself by reading as much as possible, or find a new mechanic who wants to help you when you say that you have a problem with your car.

Paul