Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2005 19:50:55 -0500
From: mark blitman <markblitman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: starting procedure
my mechanic told me that starting my '74 Imperial on the first turn cold
would require several quick pumps of the gas pedal; he says the
re-formulated gas combined with the design of the TQ bowl makes this
necessary..so far on 6 straight cold mornings he is right..I am also
sensing the fast idle being set where before with a single pump(as per
the visor instructions) the fast idle never set..has this happened to
anyone else? thanks! sorry if I am being redundant; this has probably
been covered before...