IML: Welding questions

Greetings everyone
  Moving along at a snails pace with the bodywork/ re-paint on my 67 Imperial  I am now ready to weld in a couple of small patch panels .
 My question is can this be done using a non-mig welding setup?
 I have access to a  110 volt wire feed welder .
 Would this type welder  work or am I asking for trouble?
            Clay Smith
           67 Crown Coupe
           60 Custom