IML: Ebay item 7953730961 - Calling all 1954 owners - sales brochure ava

IML: Ebay item 7953730961 - Calling all 1954 owners - sales brochure available...

Hi Everyone,

I would love to be able to buy this item and donate it to the club, but
can't really afford it.  If someone who wants it, but is NOT going to bid on
it will let us all know, maybe we as a whole can work something out about
payment, and I, or someone else can acquire it now so we can get in to
appreciative hands.  Just a thought.  Thoughts are cheap.  I would bid on
it, but the seller will not take PayPal, or credit cards, so it has to be a
cash payment.  I thought PayPal was basically a cash payment.  I used my
debit card with PayPal, or checking number, whichever, when I won my Peter
Max watches in December, and it worked great.  Came right out of my checking
account.  Maybe it costs the seller to use PayPal?

If someone is thinking along the same lines as I am, contact me off list, or
if you feel this is in the benefit of the entire club, the main list.
Either way, I would like to help acquire this item.  It has Zero bids so
far.  I am not an EBay expert, but I was the only bidder on the Peter Max
watches, and I got them for the starting price. Perhaps people are laying
low till near the end?  Who knows?

I will give this some more thought, but hopefully someone who has a '54 can
spring for it, and donate it for scanning.  I just don't really need it for
keeps, but want the club to have access to it.

Bill Ulman
Seattle, WA
'66 Crown Convertible Coupe - Doris Day