From: "Chris Boekhout" <mr_charger6972@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: 72 Lebaron Carburetor replacement
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 22:59:23 -0600

Which currently available carburetor ( Carter? edelbrock? ) will fit my 72 Lebaron? I know this has been covered here before, but I would like to hear from someone who has actually performed this swap, someone that can give me specifics like name brand, part number, where to buy, cfm, price, etc. I would like to retain my original air cleaner, fuel line modifications are no problem, but what about the throttle cable and transmission kickdown linkage? Choke? It's time to lay the stock holley to rest...permanently

Chris
72 Lebaron
71 Lebaron...