Re: IML: '66 Imperial w/ Original Triple Band W.W. Tires!

Re: IML: '66 Imperial w/ Original Triple Band W.W. Tires!

I remember those ads in Hemmings as well. A friend and I drove up to Dedham Massachusetts to see if we could look at some of the cars stored at a repair shop/garage. Only 2 were outside, a red and white 1957 Plymouth Sport Suburban wagon with something like 100 miles on the odometer, totally ruined. The other car was another hearbreaker, a black 1958 LeBaron Sedan with ,IIRC, about 500 miles on it. It was sitting on its original whitewalls .every piece of glass broken. rusted beyond repair. Why anyone would buy brand new cars and never drive them, letting them sit outside to rot away, is something I will never understand.