Re: IML: '66 Imperial w/ Original Triple Band W.W. Tires!

Re: IML: '66 Imperial w/ Original Triple Band W.W. Tires!

Fellow Imperialists:

The 66 Imperial, in my opinion, looks untouched. I owned a 57 Plymouth Belvedere that is now in the Chrysler Myseum. I bought it 18 years ago and sold it to Chrysler in 1991. I sold it because you simply cannot drive a low mileage car -- it is too historical to ruin. When I got it, the battery had been changed by the seller as it would not hold a charge. There was NO deterioration of any rubber, upholstery or any other component.  I took it to one show on a trailer and that was it. If I can't drive a car, I don't want it. There is no fun in looking at a "painting" parked on the garage floor.  To whomever buys the car, it should be in a museum -- it's earned that right!

Sherwood Kahlenberg