Re: IML: How to take apart '67 hood ornament?

Re: IML: How to take apart '67 hood ornament?

OK, is everybody sure that the 67 emblems came with the retaining ring on the back?
I ask this because my car didn't come with an emblem and the cherry one I got from Murray Park came with the ring at the front. As easily as it came apart, I could see the ring and emblem bouncing off the windshield and landing in a million acres of countryside once the car hit 70 MPH in a little headwind if I put it together the other way!

Roy
67 Crown FDHT