From: "Mark Evans" <mark.a.evans@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <john_31_31@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <chrysler_imperial_france@xxxxxxxx>; "Philippe
Courant" <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 5:11 PM
Subject: Re: IML: problem !!!!

Phil,
Only Manuel Alvarez has access to the mailing list server. Sorry about that.

I can offer you a GMail account and I can show you how to connect it to your
e-mail client so that it works just like your current e-mail. I'm using
Outlook Express and I can't tell the difference whether they're coming from
my ISP's email or GMail.

I understand your frustration. I wish we could do something about it.

Mark Evans
1963 Imperial Crown Convertible
http://www.imperialclub.org/~maevans/MyImperial/index.html
1968 Dodge Polara 500 Convertible