Re: IML: Another Sedan...

These cars are rare, I think that people who had them really liked them, and kept them going. They lasted someone for a life time, and now it is time for them to move on. Hopefully the new owners will be as proud to own them as the last ones were. As mentioned this car has issues, but someone cared enough about it to keep it looking pretty nice and well maintained.

Paul