Re: IML: my opinion on a revived Imperial

Re: IML: my opinion on a revived Imperial

Personally , opinion here and Im probably in the extreme minority, I hope they dont try to revive the Imperial. I have my own thoughts on what an Imperial is , and isnt, and for once Im very much inclined to agree with Kenyon on this. His statement was very eloquent and thought out, and in light of the corporate bean counter mentality its probably right on.

As far as my own thoughts, Imperial is Imperial..not Chrysler Imperial, not Imperial by Chrysler, and until wool sweaters are needed in Hades never Imperial by Daimler..but thats just me. I can handle the fact that not all Imperials are rear drive v-8, and I wont diss on those cars because there are others here who love them. For me, its got to be 20 acres of steel with a huge engine , extreme creature comforts , luxury and all that goes with it.

The Imperial may be dead, but long live the Imperial. I await the slings and arrows , feel free to email me so I can tell you how I really feel ! :)

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe