IML: '59 Front End Question

Well since yall told me how to get the 200 pounds of grease off the
front end parts I have some more questions  :-)

#1  Parts America has a center link for $180.  This is a rare parts unit
they resell.  Any reason not to buy it?

#2  The only wear part I see on the idler arm is the bushing.  I can buy
the bushing for $40 or a new idler arm for $110.  Why would I want to
buy the whole arm?

#3  New inner tie rod ends are $110 each.  Can they be rebuilt somewhere
that I havent found cheaper?

#4  Where on earth can you buy the sway bar bushings?  I need the ones
at the wheel, the ones where it attaches to the links and the ones for
the links.

I have the parts or know I need the following:
Upper control arm bushings
Lower control arm bushing
Strut Bushing
Inner tie rod ends
Outer tie rod ends
Center Link
Idler Arm (or bushing)

Are there any other little parts (especially rubber) that I need to
replace while I have this thing all apart?

                       Steve B.