RE: IML: 57 to 73 interior mass question

RE: IML: 57 to 73 interior mass question

Title: Message
As I have not been to any of the meets yet, I have never had the opportunity to have a good sit down in the interior of the five model types between 1957 to 1973 in a line up (I would probably have some sort of mental or physical reaction to the opportunity from the sheer joy now that I think of it).

You should come to one of the "down south" Imperial meets in Anniston or Chattanooga.  Not only could you sit in all the different models there's a good chance you could drive them as well if you talk to the owners nice enough.

                          Steve B.