IML: Error in description of '67 Mobile Director on eBay

IML: Error in description of '67 Mobile Director on eBay

The car seems pretty decent.  However, in the text he describes it as a "7 passenger".  It's a 5 passenger, three in the back and two in the front.  I don't know where the extra 2 passengers would sit.

theboehmes@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The seat does swivel around to the table and there was also a small table lamp if I recall. I have an ad that touts this feature from an old mag. I can send it to the club for scanning. Are you the person for that, Kenyon?