IML: '56 Clock repair

I'm trying to find someone to repair the clock I just removed from "Babe".  I've talked to several people listed in Hemmings and their response generally has been, "no, I'm not sure I've seen one of those, but send it in and we'll take a look at it". The clock is as follows:
                 MOTOCHRON
                 General Electric Co.
                 Clock and Timer Dept.
                 Ashland, Mass
                 Model D604-G3
                 12V DC
It has a rather unique way of being adjusted fast or slow. As you pull out the stem to set the clock forward (for instance) the internal mechanism adjusts to make the clock run a little faster. This action is repeated as necessary and the clock finally comes into adjustment.

My clock runs, but much, much faster than it should...as though the hair spring on the balance staff is caught on itself.

There is a clock on ebay right now for sale, but it doesn't look like mine. I really want to stay original.

Has anyone on the list had experience with this type of clock? Can anyone recommend a repair shop?

All suggestions appreciated!

Gary Kitterman
'56 C-73 "Babe"