Re: IML: Window switches, motors, and other fun stuff

Re: IML: Window switches, motors, and other fun stuff

Just a quick note since were on the window switch and window  motor  topic. I needed window switches for my 64 imperial and located them being sold on ebay from seller Impontheloose this person sold me junk and would not give a refund untill i told him i was returning the parts to him and contacting my credit card co . mr jacob vantilberg of celina ohio still hasnt refunded the shipping costs and isnt listed in the phone book also isnt returning any emails . BUYER BEWARE OF THIS EBAYER    thanks scott