From: <alacaria@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 6:24 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 1990 Imperial? Master Cylinder

Brad;

The parts store gave me a regular master cylinder, the wrong one. I only
paid 20.00 for it, which I have to bring back. One Imperial owner stated
that there was a lifetime recall on the Bendix and in your email you state
that I can convert it to a standard brake package. Is there anything
special I need to know to do this?

anthony