From: "FREDERIC GIGNAC" <fredericgignac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 11:58 AM
Subject: Re: IML: 1990 Imperial? Master Cylinder

hello, about your problem on bendix abs system, please call the nearest
chrysler dealer because some models of this abs system are limited lifetime
warranty. and in 1990's the cars was covered by manufacturer recall for
safety. i hope this informations are good for you.
n.b. if dealer is not cooperate with you send me a message with your serial
number, i m working in chrysler dealership in canada and it was so possible
for me to help you.
        greetings... frederic gignac (fredericgignac@xxxxxxxxxxx)