IML: 1974 Imperial 2dr E-Bay auction #4541442712

IML: 1974 Imperial 2dr E-Bay auction #4541442712

Hello Imperial Friends

If this is a duplicate question, please forgive me and ignore my mistake.  Is anyone in the group familiar with the 1974 Imperial 2 door  hardtop that is for sale on E-Bay.  The pictures don’t tell us much but the seller claims it is like new throughout.  I suppose it is not worth what they are asking on the auction (that series of cars did not bring much in open sales I suppose)  but it looks like a nice car if it is as good as they claim.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Sincerely,

Bradley R. Teets, CPA/PFS, CFP®

Bradley Teets is a registered representative of and offers securities through Kovack Securities, Inc.

Member NASD / SIPC  Phone:  954-782-4771

The information contained in this report or information provided does not purport to be a complete description of the securities, markets, or developments referred to in this material. The information has been obtained from sources considered reliable, but we do not guarantee that the foregoing material is accurate or complete. Expressions of opinion are as of this date and are subject to change without notice. This information is not intended as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any security referred to herein. Past performance may not be indicative of future result.  No buy or sell orders can be accepted using email. Please call our office (941-205-2000) to place an order.