Re: IML: 1974 Imperial 2dr E-Bay auction #4541442712

Re: IML: 1974 Imperial 2dr E-Bay auction #4541442712

This is typical of a novice eBay seller (it¹s clearly his first time)... Two
pictures, nothing of the interior or under the hood (or the back of the
car), and too high a starting price (with a reserve even higher!). No
license plates, either, meaning he just bought the car from someone¹s estate
or something (or maybe it has a rear plate, dunno).

The car could indeed be very nice (if the 18,706 miles were original,
wouldn¹t you say something about it in the ad?), but it had better be
unbelievably nice to start at ten grand. And it looks like it¹s Golden Fawn,
perhaps the most common color for Imperials and NYBs from 74 to 78 (though
it could be Sun Fire Yellow, which is kinda cool). I¹m assuming by ³cassette
player² he means it has a 8-track (eBay has no check-box for that). It does
look clean from the the front at 20 feet, but that only makes it a good
20-footer.

I guess you¹ll need to chat with the seller to start finding out more (maybe
request some more/better pix, if you¹re interested). If you do, let us know!
Realistically, I don¹t expect many (or any) bids at this price.

Just my two cents (or more)!
Chris in LA