Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 4:14 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Need help with 75 IMP Fender Tag

Not knowing exactly where on the tag the codes are makes it a little diffcult, but I suspect the second row on your tag looks like

xxx  PPL3  KLB  C13  xxxxxx   with the V1L just above the 'xxx' (which is the body colour)  ...

V1L - Vinyl Roof

  V1 - Style - Full

  L - Colour - Parchment

PLL3 - Interior Trim -

 P - Trim Grade - Premium

 L - Seat Type & Material - Reclining Bucket - Leather & Vinyl

 L3 - Colour - Parchment

KL8 - Interior Colour Code -

 K - Year Colour Introduced - 1974

 L - Colour - Parchment

 3 - Shade - Light

C13 - Scheduled Build Date - December 13, 1974

Where is the "V7L" on  the tag?  If it was a 1974 Imperial it would be for Accent Stripes, but there was V7x in 1975.  Is there a 'Kxx' on your tag?

Bill

Vancouver, BC