Re: IML: Two tone paint/ 1961 now 1960

As some have proved to us here on the IML, the purchaser of a new 1960 Imperial could have ordered their car any way that they wanted. Whether the special treatment was done by a dealer, or at the factory is another question. The two tone option was available in certain color combinations from the factory. I believe that there is a 1960 salesman's guide posted on the web site that states the color combinations available from the factory.

Paul W.