IML: Looking for my old '81 Imperial

With all the traffic going back and forth regarding the 81 – 83 Imperials, I started to wonder if my old 81 was still out there.  I bought it brand new from River Oaks Chrysler Plymouth in Houston Texas.  (I was living there working in the oil fields at the time)  The car was Crimson Red with white leather interior.  VIN – 2A3BY62J3BR126600

I had to sell the car a year later with less than 10k miles on the odometer.  Mostly due to the fact that I was spending most of my time on the road and very little time driving the Imperial.  So when it came time to renew the registration and insurance for a car I never drove, it just made financial sense at the time, to sell it.  Many times I’ve regretted having sold it, but considered it water over the dam and never worried about it.  But as I got to thinking about, I wondered if the car was still around and living out its life in a good home.  Who knows, maybe even someone on this list.

Ken

67 Crown

69 Satellite

63 Power Wagon