  From: Dave
  Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2005 10:14 PM
  Subject: Re: IML: Head Lights

  I exchange all my headlamp bulbs with halogen as they burn out. Haven't
had any problems with current capacity or heat build up. Another thing that
may help is to bypass all that old wire from the switch to the lamps by
installing a relay at (or near) the bulbs directly to 12+, and use the
switched wire to activate the relay. Just my 2 cents.

              With enough patience,
              you can milk a porcupine

              David C. Wilker Jr.
              USAF (RET)