Re: IML: Drum Puller on eBay

I have to agree the drum pullers offered at JCW are made of a lower grade material. I have the real McCoy drum puller. I used one time at a wrecking yard to get two rear drums off Of an Imperial. I had brought a small sledge hammer with me but it was no match for the drums. Well, I figured I haven't paid for these drums yet so go for a bigger hammer! I used a full sized sledge hammer and the drums yielded. The ends of my puller peened over just a little bit like they are supposed to rather than Atomize, to use someone else's phrase. In other words "You Get What You Pay For". $70.00 is a good price. I paid $100.00 plus shipping for mine.

George
1964 Crown
1964 LeBaron