From: "Crownking" <crownking62@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:35 PM
Subject: RE: IML: torsion bar adjustment

Friends:
We have had reports of torsion bars snapping over the years on the IML.  One
would want to make sure one's head and upper torso were well away from the
bar should it snap.  Also, since the car tends to drop to the frame when the
bar snaps so it is a good idea to make sure you have your car well supported
with jackstands whenever you are adjusting a torsion bar.

Be safe out there.