Re: IML: tired threads

O let us all just breath  i for one greatly enjoy the banter here, sure i learn but this is not the primary reason i read this group. I'm sure like most its for the friendship of a group that like I enjoy a car that is not loved by the general public. And this is a good thing, for if they were i would not be able to buy them. and i find it way more fun finding parts then just buying a reproduction like my bud does for his 65 mustang.

 so now to the real pint. can i use the same blinker fluid in my 90 and 75 IMP

   OOPs sorry just couldnt stop myself

Alan Jordan

90 IMP

75 IMP LeBaron

-------------- Original message from HemiDriver@xxxxxxx: --------------

Well, Mikey, try these few general threads on for size for Imperial-related threads that never tire me:

1. Repair Problems

2. Diagnostic techniques, especially electrical

3. Parts Sources

4. Vendor Ratings (good, bad, indifferent, comments)

5. Special Tools -- Sources and Alternatives

6. Safety-Related Topics (e.g., dangers of split p/s hoses)

7. Tune-up Tips

8. "What went wrong and how I finally fixed it...."

9. Cars for Sale

Give me as many e-mails as you want on such topics as these, and forget the blinker fluids and the muffler bearings which do nothing to enhance my understanding of Imperials or their maintenance.

Best regards, Jim

From Mikey....

While its certainly true I was definetly an instigator of the blinker fluid
, and  that I have on more than one occasion contributed to my share of
threads, flame wars and off topic items,  I would just like to know WHAT
threads people DONT  get tired of!  If we could get a list of just those
topics then Im sure we could collectively beat those horses  to death as
well. :)

Thanks

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe