Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 1:53 AM
Subject: Re: SV: IML: Yet another unreliable supplier

Well Darren...

What should I say...
I think you are a little bit to impatient here, but that is my humble
opinion.
I personally can see nothing wrong in the way JC autoparts treated you.
As a matter of fact I think there was little (or even nothing) to complain
about.
After all, he had your stuff already waiting for shipment to you!

Obviously your email to the IML pushed the button, and decided him not to
send you the items you ordered.
Well, that is his good right. He can choose his customers as you can
choose where to buy from...

I think you have to try to be more patient when it comes to get parts from
over the big pond :)
But ofcourse you can always take a Jag instead of an Imperial, it would be
a shame though cause you will miss the feeling of driving a car by
"Imperial degree" :)
But at least you will have your parts quicker then since you are living in
the UK, and with driving a Jag I am sure you will need them then LOL

All the best,

Robert van der Es
1960 Imperial Crown 4 d HT