IML: Jack for my 1955

I have been looking for a long time for a bumper jack for my 1955.  I was talking to Lowell Howe the other day and to my surprise he had one from a 1956.  Assuming it was probably the same as the 1955 jack I bought it.  Am I right or did they change the jack for 1956?

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy