IML: California Statewide Meet, April 29

IML: California Statewide Meet, April 29

Hi all -

I just checked the website for any news of this event -
 nothing is listed, but should be. Also, the website
for the Southern California Imperial Owners club isn't
listed either - it's http://www.socalimperials.com/
and meet details are on their website.  It's in
Solvang, for anyone who may be interested in visiting
or entering.  I'll be "visiting", as a combination of
Imp problems, cas prices, and other events will cause
me to leave my '66 in Burbank.

When I was a club member, I tried to keep an active
dialog between the IML and the SCIOC and encouraged
cross-posting of news, but the SCIOC website has no
mention of the IML.  I know there was some distain in
the past about the IML, but it's curious why there are
no links from their website to the IML, ALLPAR, etc.

BTW, I think there's an Airflow meet at the Gene Autry
Museum next Sunday; I'll try to confirm.

Bob

PS For non-Los Angeles residents, the Gene Autry
Museum is a great, modern collection of western and
cowboy articles, adjacent to the Los Angeles Zoo in
Griffith Park - a short bike ride from where I reside.