IML: Question of the day

To save time I would do well to make a list of cars I DIDN'T want to own!.

That aside my list of want to own cars and in some instances my preferred colors

 1960 Imperial  (got it!)
 1967 Crown Coupe  (ditto!)
 1961 Imperial Lebaron  ( metallic green with every available option)
 1975 Crown Coupe  (almost had one)
 1955 New Yorker  (black with grey interior)
 Any 58 -61 Plymouth  (If I'm dreaming make it a heavily optioned Suburban 9 passenger)
  50s era Nash (my only non-Mopar ,but a really neat car)

Clay Smith
 60 Custom
 67 Crown Coupe