Fw: IML: Question of the Day

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Question of the Day

Hi all everyday i come to work and find 30 or more emails and its  Q&As about mainly post war imperials.it is very interesting reading about the problems you all have.Unfortunately australia didnt see any of these vehicles. the odd few are now being imported into the country.is there anyone out there who has or is restoring vintage chrysler imperials i am nearly finished a 1926 e80 roadster .it will be on the road by thr end of the year. if anyone is interested i can put the before and after photos on the web site regards rod