Sent: Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:37 AM
Subject: RE: IML: correct carb for '67?

If the car was a Cleaner Air Package (CAP) car, it would have come with a 4312S.  If it did not have the CAP package, it would have come with a Holley R3667A (my sympathies).

The 4327S was used on the 440s in the lesser cars without CAP, if they had the ?high performance? option with automatic transmission, but it was not original equipment for any Imperial, according to the parts book.

If you come across a complete Auto-Pilot for a 67/68, I?d appreciate a chance to buy it from you.

Dick Benjamin

63,67,68,81 Imps and a few other old clunkers