Sent: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 8:38 PM
Subject: RE: IML: master cylinder top up

Hi Ken:
There is no easy way, but use a 7/16 open end wrench to remove the bolt
(first clean off any dirt on the lid) then slide the cap to the rear to
see the fluid level, you do not have to remove it completely. I use a
cap off a rear axle oil container ( clean it thoroughly if it has been
used) and a 8 inch length of 3/8" clear plastic tubing on the brake
fluid bottle to allow easy filling and no mess. Top it up to about 1/4"
from the top and reinstall the cap.

Ernie and The Black Bitc_!!