IML: Carlisle N July

For those of you wanting stuff I have for Imperials and other Mopars I am parting out, I will bring sheetmetal, rust free as much as I can carry, only prepaid, and I will deliver it there. I have fenders for 59 Imperial, 2 sets. A 59 flitesweep deck lid. 61 DeSoto deck lid & other 61 DeSoto parts. 59 Imperial doors, sedans. 56 DeSoto Firedome 4 door sedan, front fenders and 2 right side doors. Trunk lid. Other items available also.
   62 and 63 4 door hardtop doors and trunk lids, hoods, etc. All prices will be delivered to Carlisle. On the way stops will cost more. I will need plenty of lead time to prepare the sheet metal.
   Also will bring NOS steering wheels. 60 round black frost, 61-62 red, green or blue.
   Pics available of sheet metal before disasembly on some items. Will not take apart till I have confirmation. If chrome or stainless is on sheet metal, it will stay there and go with the item. My trailer is a 24 foot enclosed box and will have about 5 feet of extra space so far. The sheet metal will ride in about that 5 foot area I have room left for. I will also have a lot of small trim, chrome and stainless on racks.
   So, for those of you wanting Western for the Eastern rust belt, I will bring what I can on a first come, first serve basis.
   The spaces will be row F-76,77,78 and 79. And but against G-77, 78 and 79. You will be able to find me by the signs R/T Specialties and Performance Car Graphics. I will be representing these 2 companies along with my stuff from Calif.
      Joe Machado   I have pics available of items you inquire about thru emails.