IML: Fuselage preferences

    Good morning everyone. I awoke and looked at my email and was delighted to see all this talk about the fuselage Imperials. It's funny because yesterday I was looking at my 1970 Lebaron 4dr and realized she probably should go to a loving home. I tried selling her before but I couldn't get anyone to help me with uploading pictures onto my computer. I also admit that I wanted what I felt she was worth. So if I were to let her go, she would go to whoever has the time to restore her, not the highest bidder. I no longer have the time because I lost my job and I am now starting my own business (digital printing- and yes, I have to hire someone that knows how to upload pictures).
    Oh, and to add to the discussion of fuselage preferences, you know I have to say the '70. I like it the best because of its clean, uncluttered, stealthy look. What I mean by that is the coolness (which all fuselages have anyway) of the hidden headlights! I love those things! The other "stealthy" features I enjoy is the concealed antenna and the hidden trunk lock, oh, and you can't forget the recessed parking windshield wipers!
     Sigh.....

Keith