From: jsadowski <jsadowski@cox.net>
Sent: Tue, 2 May 2006 20:43:44 -0700
Subject: Re: IML: Hose Clamps & Battery terminals & Tires

You can get the correct style of battery cables from Antique Auto Battery Company. I don't have their address off hand, but believe they still advertise in Hemmings or Old Cars Weekly.
  I bought a set from them for one of my 60's & they look just like an original one I had from a low miles but EXTREMELY rusted 60 Le Baron.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl" <karlsmail@charter.net
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:42 PM