Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:58 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: For our friends in NZ

(CNN) -- Tsunami warnings were issued for Fiji and New Zealand early Thursday (local time) after a massive earthquake measuring about 8.0 in magnitude shook the southern Pacific Ocean.

The quake's epicenter was about 90 miles off the coast of Tonga, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

The quake struck Wednesday 3:26 p.m. UTC, or 4:26 a.m. Thursday in Tonga.

The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center said a tsunami wave could hit Suva, Fiji, as early as 5:13 p.m. UTC (5:13 a.m. local time) before affecting New Zealand's coastal cities in the following hours.

Imperial Content:  get those cars to high ground!

My thoughts are with you.

Javier

Proud Owner of 1968 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
Needs AM/FM radio

Former owner of
66 IMP's of Omaha Convertible
65 300 Convertible