Re: IML: Carlisle Chrysler Meet

I'll sure be there next year with the Great Race veteran '61.  It just couldn't be gotten back from CA to PA in time this year!
jc

On Jul 11, 2006, at 11:10 AM, Woolf,Richard T(Contractor) wrote:

I didn't make the Carlisle Meet this year either. I usually do Carlisle twice a year with the All Ford Nationals, and Chrysler show. With the cost of gas, motels, food, etc. it gets a bit much plus I had other events to attend including our station wagon show in Canada this year which one of the host was Dick Woodside a member of the Imperial on line club. Maybe next year with my '66 which will be finally out of the body shop.

Rich W.

'66 Crown

'73 LeBaron

'75 LeBaron

John Corey
CFIC-Qdrive, 302 Tenth St., Troy, NY 12180 USA
518-272-3565
fax: -272-3582