Re: IML: 'overdrive' details

I don't have one but the reading is very detailed on
the gearvendors website.  The main place that I see a
benefit is in gas mileage and top-end speed (if that's
of value to the prospective purchaser).

You asked a good question: do we have any members with
one on their car?  What do you think now that you're
there?

-K